The Asia Pacific Conservative Union begins activities
February 24, 2018, the APCU concept was announced on the main stage of CPAC.
KCU (Korean Conservative Union) established
June 2018, Korean Conservative Union was established in Seoul.
APCU’s board members decided
August 18, 2018, APCU’s board members were adopted in Washington D.C.
- ◇China’s Economic Invasion into the South Pacific
- ◇China’s Expansion into the South Pacific Region
- ◇The Trend of “Shutting Out Huawei” in Global Scale
- ◇ Could Penalties be Imposed against Unregistered ICOs? Sounding out U.S. SEC’s Recent Stance
- ◇East Asia’s Conservatives should act: KCU’s Vision for Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty on the Korean Peninsula - Session
Conservative Political Action Conference
APCU is engaged in a wide variety of activities including supporting the establishment of Conservative Unions and supporting holding CPAC in various countries, establishing APCU’s unique thinktanks, establishing conservative media with a worldwide network, and planning and implementation of entertainment strategies.