The Asia Pacific Conservative Union begins activities
February 24, 2018, the APCU concept was announced on the main stage of CPAC.
KCU (Korean Conservative Union) established
June 2018, Korean Conservative Union was established in Seoul.
APCU’s board members decided
August 18, 2018, APCU’s board members were adopted in Washington D.C.
- ◇ Cryptocurrency Being Publicly Criticized by Prominent Figures
- ◇ Massive Leakage of Cryptocurrencies Occurs Again
- ◇Block Chain and Future Issues
- ◇Liberty’s Momentum is on a Roll
- ◇China’s Economic Invasion into the South Pacific
Conservative Political Action Conference
APCU is engaged in a wide variety of activities including supporting the establishment of Conservative Unions and supporting holding CPAC in various countries, establishing APCU’s unique thinktanks, establishing conservative media with a worldwide network, and planning and implementation of entertainment strategies.